Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter

Time is flying by! It is Easter weekend. I decided to recycle some of the baby food jars and containers we have piling up to make little easter treat jars for little Marilee to give out to our family this weekend at our Williams family dinner. If I had started them sooner, I would have painted the lids so I didn't see the metal rims. Oh well, for a quick two day project working around a very active and inquisitive one year old, I think they turned out cute. I played with paper scraps, ribbons, stickers, stamps and a variety of glue to try to get these done. Happy Easter to all my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Projects and Things To Do

  • Make time to Scrapbook and then DO IT
  • Decorate Marilee's Room with new Shelves
  • Repaint Shelves for Marilee's Room